Thursday, March 3, 2011

I love my Canon


About mid last year Canon released this ad containing the faces of some of the top photographers in the Philippines such as John Chua, Jun Miranda, Sarmiento, Magbanua and the likes (picture above). I can't help but be in such awe when I saw their super expensive lenses and gadgets. I was on a bus when we passed through the Guadalupe bridge and it seemed like my world stopped when I saw the billboard. I told my self, "Someday I'm gonna be up there.". Though I know it will be like flying to the moon on a balloon, my Canon EOS 550D makes me feel like a pro. I had experience using Nikon before but no offense to Nikon users and enthusiasts but nothing beats the industry leader. Vibrant colors, clear pictures, responsive, easy to use... maybe these professionals have their own reason why they love their Canon, one thing's for sure. I trust my Canon just like they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment