Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Letter

Hi, I promised myself that i won't communicate with you anymore but I guess we both deserve an official goodbye. I'm okay. I've moved on. It has been more than 6 months and to tell you honestly it has been a tough journey getting to where i'm at right now. It was the worst experience I had to go through but the most important thing is I survived it. Looking back I still feel that it sucks that the life we built together didn't work out. I guess it's God's will. For whatever reason this may have I know there is something better in store for us. I am looking forward to it. I am enjoying the single life. For all 7 years of being in relationships I believe I deserve a break. I am happy now and not a single trace of hurt. I know i still have this scar that I will carry for the rest of my life. I don't care. I'm a better person because of it.  I forgive you, truly  I hope you will have a great life. Please take care of Mini B for me. I know love has played a big role in this tragic love story but this is now an opportunity to build our own. Take care always and may God always lead you to the right path.

5 comments:

  1. indeed, good on your part knowing that you've moved on from what had happened. i became an avid reader of your blogs ever since i have read your blog about the 3 months rule. remember? =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes! I remember. thank you for reading my posts. :)) And I hope you are getting to a better destination in your love story as well. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, im not good as of now. kasi my ex-bf. grabe sya. i can't understand him. parang masaya sya na nakikita nya akong nasasaktan sa paninira nya sakin sa mga friends namin. grabe. naguguluhan na ako. hindi ko alam kung bakit nya ginagawa yun. at kung anu ang motibo nya. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let him affect you. These are all part of this was called the "break-up". Nasaktan sya, he wants to get even. Eventually he'll get passed this. For the meantime, try to talk to him or send him a letter, and talk to your friends and tell them what he is saying is not true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know yourself better than anybody. This will stop eventually and you'll get passed this I promise.

    ReplyDelete