Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I should have read your message earlier...

I was browsing through my old account in Flickr and started reading through some unread mails. Then i stumbled one particular message with subject:

your photo to possibly use in Travelife magazine

And the message reads:

Hello! My name is Alexis Aragona, I'm features editor for a travel magazine called Travelife, produced and based in the Philippines. We’d like to ask if we could use your photos (http://www.flickr.com/photos/argyris/447694913/, www.flickr.com/photos/argyris/447694881/, www.flickr.com/photos/argyris/447694889/) of the San Sebastian Cathedral and Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church to possibly come out in the magazine. Should we use any of your photos, we'll duly credit them, ofcourse, and I can send you a PDF file of the layout for your reference once the magazine is published.

I hope you can help. Should you need more information on our magazine, you can visit our website: www.travelife.biz.

If you have any questions, you can contact me through my details below. Thanks very much!

Warm regards,
Alexis

Alexis Aldeguer-Aragona
features editor, Travelife magazine
2/F Suite 201 Alexander House, 132 Amorsolo Street
Legazpi Village, Makati City, 1229
Phone (632) 338 5490, 813 8400
Email alexis.aragona@travelife.biz
Website www.travelife.biz

It would have been really cool to have some of my photos be featured in any magazine. It just sucks that I read the message more than 1 year after I received it.

These were the photos identified in the mail








2 comments:

  1. Wow! Ipagamit na yan! Ang pinakamalayong naabot ng photos ko eh Pinoy Weekly pa lang! Haba ng buhok po!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wala na 2008 pa ung invite 2010 ko na nabasa

    ReplyDelete