Monday, November 1, 2010

I love Chooks to Go!

Official Ka-Chooks!




When it first came out I thought it was the same roasted chicken like Andok's so I really didn't know what the fuzz was all about (and may I just say, the Chooks to go commercial is annoying.). I was wrong. It's a little bit sweet, it smells good, the chicken is so tender and best of all, No dripping chicken blood. It was all I can ask for in a roasted chicken with a little bit of a downside. Walang sauce! Even though their slogan says you can eat it without sauce it is still not the same.  You'll miss dipping your chicken into some sauce. We need to buy Mang Tomas as an alternative, no big deal.

2 comments:

  1. I'm also an avid fan of Chooks. I was among the first few ppl who wrote a review on her website and then dayum, the post gained Chooks management's attention. Although some say it's just like tocino, I still love its grilled flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! but I want sauce with it hahaha

    ReplyDelete