Thursday, July 11, 2013

Around Cebu: Tops

I think one of the nicest places we have visited in Cebu was Tops in Busay, Cebu city. It would have been better though if I had my DSLR and my EF-S 10-22mm f3 5-4.5 USM with me so I can have a better shot but I decided to travel light (and safe) and just brought my Sony Cybershot DSC-N1 for Cebu. The best time to go here is definitely before sunset. As the daylight looms, you will see the city lights turn up one by one. And the view gives a feeling of looking at a miniature model as the city looks so near yet so far. Unlike the views from Antipolo and Tagaytay, and maybe because of less polution, you'll get a spectacular and clearer view of the city. Here are some of the shots grabbed from Marielle and my friend Ernest Uy's Facebook pages.



UPDATE:

I remembered I did took photos for stitching which I did in Photoshop. Though this is not as clear as a DSLR shot, this is the image I was able to come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment