Monday, September 13, 2010

One step at a time

It has been a while since I was able to sit down and wrote something here. Maybe because of the break up and all, I was too busy just trying to survive everyday without knowing what's in store for me the next day. Everyone has been motivating me to just move on with life and face my problems head on, but I was too weak. How does one find strength to survive when the sole reason for his survival is already gone? How will I pull through when the hands that used to push me does not exist anymore? To put it plainly, it sucks.














And then it hit me. I still breathe the same way, why can't I live after this? The truth is, I'm attached to her and I will miss all the things that we do together.I will miss her voice, her face, her hair. I will miss being her boyfriend... but it won't stop me from living. Missing someone hurts a lot, but life goes on.One step at a time, I need to get my life back. One little step at a time, I need to learn how to walk on my own, I need to learn how to run and be free! I don't know what hurts more, moving on with life without her or just falling out of love, but these are mere obstacles that I need jump over. Kaya mo yan RG, malakas ka naman eh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment