Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Start

It's 2:11 am and I am trying to write my first piece for this blog. It has been a long time since I posted my last entry, and I mean years ago. Back then my hobbies include travelling, taking photographs, writing, graphic design... basically those things which involve "self-expression".







I'm not quite sure what happened but eventually all of these stopped and my world revolved around other things. Having a job which requires a lot of my time, not to mention stress, might have been the biggest factor that changed everything. I was browsing through some of my old posts and photos and started missing how much time I had before.

Do not take me wrong, I really have no regrets.

These past 2 years has also been a good experience for me. I went out of my comfort zone and experienced life in a different spectrum. I met a lot of people and found new friends along the way. Hopefully this experiment will produce a good result, trying to revive my old life and merge it with my new. Posting entries might not really be a daily thing but I promise to write as much as I can. Now, where do I go from here?


No comments:

Post a Comment