Saturday, October 30, 2010

Free!!!

It was the first time in a few months since I went out with somebody. To make it short, the night was crazy! I was really surprised of how things turned out. At home, I was still thinking of what happened that night and started to notice the big change. This RG has not been this way since a few years back. I missed this life, I miss doing crazy things. I miss making mistakes and not feeling guilty about it. Somehow a part of me misses RG who does not over analyze and over complicate things. Life itself is complicated and it is for us to make it less complicated. Right now, while I'm writing this blog and thinking about that night, with the craziness and some "risks" invoved, I just can't help but smile... an old friend is back in business. RG is back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment